Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Sweetest Thing...

A guy friend once posted a testimonial for me which definitely tickled my heart...

Although it seems that this girl is unapproachable and could reduce a male's ego into atomic proportions, exert an effort. Who knows? She might notice that you are real and does exist. She is quite sweet/thoughtful and soft to the core. I found out actually that her principles in life are better than those who attend mass every Sunday. All these makes her the perfect companion for long talks at the nearest Starbucks. Yes, she didn't notice you at first, because she was stranded in her colorful world. But now that you're in, I bet you'd never think about leaving. - M. Lim, March 22, 2006 

I never thought men could be this so eloquent. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...