Monday, November 24, 2008

There's Always A First Time: Business Trip Gone Solo

SLEX en route to General Trias, Cavite
Christmas was nearing when my client's sister company laid off hundreds of employees at its Philippines plant. As part of the company's retrenchment program, the company hosted a job fair and livelihood seminar for the retrenched employees. Thus, I had to solely attend the five-day job fair to man the booth and screen potential applicants at its the plant complex in General Trias, Cavite.


 

It was a fun experience since I love attending job fairs. And though it was work, it was a breather since I won't be confined in my cubicle... plus, I get to travel for free. Though it was small, I actually enjoyed my stay at the homey Microtel Inn Eagle Ridge.


it was getting late when I finally arrived Microtel

my room



the floor lobby

had dinner at Microtel's bar-resto

my view the following morning
and yes, there are cows at the back of the inn

had a morning walk & took photos of the inn's entrance

at the back of the inn; see the cow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...